Dynamic, versatile strategist with a passion for understanding people, businesses and situations and presenting solutions that add value to human lives. Offering over a decade of marketing and communications experience for global and local brands across traditional and digital touchpoints. Skilled in working collaboratively across multi-functional teams as well as creating and delivering effective presentations.
(digital innovation partner) Cincinnati, Ohio
Lead Experience Strategist 01/17– Current
Senior Experience Architect
01/16 – 12/16
Experience Strategy Architect
03/14 – 12/15
- Assist in project definition and business requirements gathering.
- Identify appropriate internal/client deliverables specific to each client & project engagement.
- Understand and determine how to leverage and execute cohesive experiences across a brand ecosystem.
- Strategically plan digital product (i.e. website or app) features and functions.
- Create documentation for stakeholder and/or internal alignment.
- Project estimates for Experience Strategy.
- Advocate and communicate user’s needs, goals and objectives to achieve user-centric decision-making both internally and externally.
- Apply user-centered design principles, methodologies, best practices and approaches.
- Architect “mobile-first” experiences for responsive/adaptive web and native mobile applications.
- Work collaboratively across functions to achieve best-in-class digital experiences.
- Identify user testing opportunities to assure user understanding and ability to navigate through application to achieve their goals.
- Work with digital build team to verify requirement validation and implementation is correct.
- Create documentation such as user flows, sitemaps, wireframes and matrixes to explain user experience concepts such as user journey maps, navigation design, content personalization and interactions.
Senior Digital Designer
08/10 – 03/14
- Define the digital strategy, information architecture, user flows and interaction design for all projects.
- Lead all digital design execution including:
- Display ad & Rich Media advertising.
- Email marketing campaigns.
- Landing pages, microsites and content management system (CMS) sites.
- Social media content generation and content design.
- Create and revise information architecture and interaction design documents including: site maps, concept diagrams, wireframes, flows, template guidelines.
- Collaborated with creative, PR and account teams to assure consistent creative branding and execution across touchpoints
- Translate analytics into optimization strategies for future campaigns.
- Define business requirements, design, manage & direct development of Red212.com.
12/06 – 08/10
- Designed CMS sites, microsites & promotional site components.
- Designed social media components.
- Designed email marketing/CRM campaigns.
- Collaborated with creative, PR and account teams to assure consistent creative branding and execution across touchpoints.
- Co-taught a class on the best practices of designing for web to agency designers & art directors.
- Northlich Team Digital initiative leader – educated & familiarized staff with Web 2.0.
Print & Environment
- Co-designed Iams 2008 Veterinarian Conference convention booth, collateral & interactive presentation.
- Designed print brochure for Cintas National Account Managers.
- Assisted in simultaneous brand guideline redesign.